Many parents tell us that they believe Licensed Home Child Care is what they are looking for in quality for their child. Caregivers offer a family atmosphere in their home with individual attention to each child while ensuring that legislated standards of quality and safety are maintained. Our goal is to provide your child with a safe, comfortable early learning environment where they can play and learn with guidance and loving care while you are at work or attending school. Family Space Licensed Home Child Care Program has been available to area parents for thirty years.
You can find Family Space Licensed Caregivers in the Quinte Region, South Hastings, Quinte West including Belleville, Trenton, Frankford, Stirling, Plainfield, Roslin and more.
Licensed Home Child Care benefits your family by providing:
- A safe home environment for your child while you work or attend school
- Flexible hours including weekend, evening care, and holidays
- Affordable fees with subsidy available to eligible families
- Quality approved Caregivers who meet necessary requirements for fire, safety, health and criminal reference checks
- Caregivers certified in First Aid and CPR
- Low adult to child ratios with a maximum of six children
- Convenient care for all your children in one home
- Regular visits and support from a trained Registered Early Childhood Educator
- Nutritious meals, quality activities, and outside play
- Information, support and peace of mind